Reaction score
Pretty much stuck because the insurance company have there preferred dealers so the vehicle went straight there. I haven't seen it since accident!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Insured for £10k with £6.5k repair and then they want £5k for it :? What with the cost of the parts seemingly on the expensive side none of the math seems to add up here. :?:

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident.

£5000 for it! main dealers aren't offering much more for undamed ones. Recent conversations have ranged from £6000 upwards depending upon price...

I read a thread once that of the 500 S2 106 Rallyes sold only 200 still existed, seems like the attricion rate of the CT is going to be similar! (this may be a myth tho!)

Reaction score
Insurance said I could have car back and then they would pay me 3150. It's a total rip off.

Can not win either way!!

May be on the phone to you Steve when I get the insurance sorted.

Reaction score
Don't know if I can confirm the S2 Rallye numbers but I know there aren't many S1's left.

They made about 1500 a year for two or three years for the UK market. I know of at least five destroyed ones, then are all the ones taken off the road and converted into rally cars. Very few straight S1's left on the road.

I think the Trophy is one of the most limited of limited runs. I hope the numbers can be kept up.

Gutted for anyone that has an accident in their pride and joy. Only consolation is that there were no injuries, only to Trophy numbers and wallets.

You've got to love insurance companies haven't you. Might as well insure yourself third party, fire and theft to reduce your premiums and drive accordingly carefully. It's not like they pay out what you tell them any car is worth anyway.

Reaction score
Exactly like the offer for mine is pretty low for us in the know, however, it is about Parkers price guide!

Sent them 5 adverts of Trophys above 10k!

Fingers crossed I get what it is worth would much rather have car sitting back on drive.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds like you're doing all the right things when it comes to getting a good/fair settlement, Funkymunky probably has some good advice as he had a bit of a battle when he crashed his and i'm sure there are others on here.