Reaction score
So what do you think it is, mistaken traders or wideboy salesmen trying their luck?

Reaction score
Wideboy salesman I reckon.... it's not hard to distinguish a Trophy. After all it is written down the side!

Did you notice there was also 6 genuine Trophys listed, I can't understand why so many people would change their car so quickly (or be able to afford it!)

Reaction score
I like how on the first car for £7995 you read the bumf about it and it has the phrase "(not a Trophy)" right at the bottom :lol:

No sh1t sherlock!

Reaction score
Must be a mistake or typing error by Autotrader. Surely the most dishonest wideboy would not try to pass off a 53 reg or 04 reg as a Trophy!

Reaction score
MickD said:
Must be a mistake or typing error by Autotrader. Surely the most dishonest wideboy would not try to pass off a 53 reg or 04 reg as a Trophy!

Have you ever spoken to a car dealer - I think most of them get trained at the class next door to estate agents at Sales Technique College :lol:

Reaction score
When I was buying my 182 cup the Renault salesman insisted that you could get one in silver,when I tried to explain you could only get them in Inferno and Racing Blue he told me I was wrong - I then showed him the 182 brochure and he said that was wrong too!! They must be programmed to talk bollox

Reaction score
I notice one of the Trophys has “Manual 6 speedâ€Â￾. Mine's only got 5 - or are they counting reverse.

Reaction score
fazedesign said:
MickD said:

Have you ever spoken to a car dealer - I think most of them get trained at the class next door to estate agents at Sales Technique College :lol:

Oi. Watch your mouth! :wink:

Estate agents aren't all bad. And most of them don't go to any colleges anyway as you don't need any qualifications!!! Says a lot for it. Ha,ha,ha. :D

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
fazedesign said:
MickD said:

Oi. Watch your mouth! :wink:

Estate agents aren't all bad. And most of them don't go to any colleges anyway as you don't need any qualifications!!! Says a lot for it. Ha,ha,ha. :D

I knew there would be either a car dealer or estate agent on the site! :lol:

I agree that not all are bad - I have met a decent car dealer (only once mind! :wink:')
Wink) - I guess they are just professions where industry reputation precedes any opinion. Recruitment consultants would fall in that category too!

Hmm, how many other forum members have I managed to offend now....

Reaction score
No offence taken. . . . .

I only have to look up and down the street i work on to see why Estate Agents and Car Salesman get the reputations they do. And in all honesty im sure a good percentage of them deserve it!