Did anyone notice this?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i was about to post this - someone has to pay for the bank bail out, as normal the easy target is drivers.... makes you sick.

Reaction score
Between the £20 in Vpower I put in the Trophy yesterday morning and the 6 pints of ale I had last night, I think I'd rather not think how much of it went to the gov't in their various taxes :(

Reaction score
They know that people will always have to use their cars because public transport is so useless they can get away with it. I'd love to see what would happen if the whole country used nothing but public transport for a week. It think it could collapse the country! Makes me mad!

Reaction score
This morning, for the first time this year, my legs propelled me on my moutain bike to work and boy did it feel good - especially after reading this..

broken promises and Labour - they go hand in hand yet they were voted back in... *sigh*

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik 5i 1ver said:
broken promises and Labour - they go hand in hand yet they were voted back in... *sigh*

Sorry guys, but this makes me laugh, a lot, probably slightly hysterically but if anyone thinks the boys with the blue flags and silly haircuts are going to be "better" are sadly plain wrong.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
quik 5i 1ver said:

Sorry guys, but this makes me laugh, a lot, probably slightly hysterically but if anyone thinks the boys with the blue flags and silly haircuts are going to be "better" are sadly plain wrong.

Jules - Even though I don't trust any politican, I still think it's time for a change, funny haircuts or not.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hoolio said:
quik 5i 1ver said:

[-X

Now we know why Hoolio has a red car.... :lol:
I'm with Rich on this one, Labour are a joke but at least Borris is a funny joke.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Any others eh, come on i'll take you all on :wink:

Without getting all political blah blah blah it's not going to matter for the next 10+ years who is "in" they are going to be constrained by the amount that has been poured into trying to limit the damage that has been done by the almost criminal/short term and shortsighted activity of a few bankers/financiers etc.

Thing is we all forget that we have all been the beneficiaries of that also.

Reaction score
Out come the political flags hehe! :lol:

In honesty, I don't feel overwhelmed by the boys in blue but one thing is for sure, I certainly don't have time for the current jokers. I say Boris for Prime Minister!! :D

That aside - J - The only reason the bankers and financiers were able to do as they did was the lack of constraint by our short sighted leaders. They are the ones that allowed this ridiculous situation to prevail whilst still raping us in taxes.

PS. For the record, I sit here with a smile on my face as I type - let's not descend into arguements.. [-X

Reaction score
No politician has any interest but his own in view today, doesn't matter which party they are from. In any case they are all in thrall to big business. All of them are career politicians now and have no idea of the real world of business of any kind. That's one of the main reasons we are in this situation now.

True, we're in a mess now, but we've all been having rather a lot of fun up to quite recently, haven't we? It's a bit like a mega party, but now the fun is over, you've only slept for 3 or 4 hours, you've woken up with the most monumental hangover, you've just gone downstairs and have groaned and grunted over the scene of total devastation, you desperately need to relieve yourself but the throne room is locked.

Whatever happens it's going to get worse before it gets better.....

But maybe this is a bit off topic :)