Reaction score
Are they any good in the corners compared to the T?

I was all over him just pootling really and he was having a hard time going straight (was damp/wet).

So much so I thought I would leave him to it.

Reaction score
Not been in a T, but previously owned a DC5 & I have never driven anything that would corner as well tbh.
Sounds like he had poor tyres on.

Reaction score
I've been in a DC5 as a passenger and they just have one of the best chassis ever tbh, i think the T is as good but remember the DC5 is a lot bigger

Reaction score
Having competed in both, the T is better sorted as it comes, but with some basic suspension work the DC5 is at least a match. In standard form the DC5 is a bit of a nightmare on cold tyres (did some proper track testing to establish this, rather than just being an 'opinion')- which applies to hill climbing. My best on road tyres in the DC5 (engine absolutely standard) is 1.2 secs quicker in 50 than the T. The DC5 weighs 1170 kg vs 1070. Standing quarters are very similar. Because of the vastly superior driving position it does not feel any bigger - much of the length is in the over-hangs.

Beware ,most after market Japanese suspension kits are intended for circuit work and have cheap damper valving - also the Yen means that any J parts are ridiculously expensive - better to buy US parts - see ClubRSX, or even UK parts as Civic type R parts will often fit..

Reaction score
If vyou mean the testing, IK went to the Haynes museum circuit near Yeovil

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
tyres could explain the lack of grip - as could driver ability.... i'm confident that hamilton in a ford KA with new tyres would keep me honest with the state of mine at the mo.....