Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:(

I think they are somewhere just over £100 from Renault..... rip off really.

The K-Tec carbon ones are actually cheaper with CS discount, but i guess you need to keep it standard if you are selling.

Lee

Reaction score
Nik said:
:(

I think they are somewhere just over £100 from Renault..... rip off really.

The K-Tec carbon ones are actually cheaper with CS discount, but i guess you need to keep it standard if you are selling.

Do you realise they only cost Renault £27.33

It looks to me like they put massive mark up on some things, yet next to nothing on others, such as wheels which they don't sell for much more than they buy them.

Reaction score
Going to contact a dealer in France see how much they are over there. If its reasonable i'll drive down and get it or have him post it.

Reaction score
Anyone think we could do a group buy of carbon splitters? Maybe the week before Christmas is not the best time for it...

Also, if anyone replaces the front splitter, have they considered using tamper resistant screws to fasten? This might stop the splitter from being removed while you're parked at the Tesco...

-robert

Reaction score
They didn't even unscrew mine. Just looks like they have tried to pull it off.
I'd like to know the group price. I've just joined up with the other Clio website and should get a discount through them.

Try and sort something out after christmas.

Day

Reaction score
Group buys are a pain in the ass to organise as everybody says they will have one then they back out at the last minute. Happens time and time again. :(

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I used to have their carbon splitter on my 172. I think I payed £98 after Cliosport discount.

Reaction score
Look around a scrappy first or post on the other clio site. Better than paying £140 for a newone from renault. I can just about manage the £98 squid for the Ktec one, but that does mean my dishwasher will have to wait till feb now. :(