Reaction score
Hi,

I'm hoping to be picking up a Trophy this weekend. I'm an old 182 owner so looking forward to getting back into the clio spirit! :D

Does anyone know where I could get some small black graphics/stickers made up which would state the 'car no./400'? Has anyone done this?

Cheers,
Sam

Reaction score
I'm looking to have the RS logo produced to put on the speedo to resemble the v6 one. I've not had much luck because of the size of it :(

I wouldn't mind the RS dash insert on this cup racer either, think it looks cool.

Attachments

• race_clio1.jpg
    race_clio1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Renaultsport Dials.jpg
    Renaultsport Dials.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 283
Reaction score
Stevo said:
I'm looking to have the RS logo produced to put on the speedo to resemble the v6 one. I've not had much luck because of the size of it :(

I wouldn't mind the RS dash insert on this cup racer either, think it looks cool.

have u tried finding the dials from the old 172. they had the insert and were white. im still scouring the scrappies to find one for myself

Reaction score
no I don't want white ones just going to get a white RS sticker and put in on the current dials.

Reaction score
Anyone got any answers/suggestions to my original question? re the stickers?

The plaque looks pretty good, but would probably be quite pricey to make up and not particularly subtle

Reaction score
so what happend on the 182....?
my 172 had the RS logo on and my wifes R27 has the logo too !
why didnt they bother? or is it the cup spec?

Reaction score
How small are we talking?

I work for a graphic company and in training the smallest we managed to make was just over half an inch without it being far to fiddly to take the backing paper off, and the plotting machine just cant cope with it being to small

I can do big graphics though

Any body want something :p

Reaction score
^^ well the size on the dial above, about an inch or two?

I would be interested if you could copy that. :)

Reaction score
I dont think so,

Half an inch tall was too fidly...

Someone get something big done, say, a big Trophy sticker doing, a visor strip and ill try and do some of these dial ones on the end :)

Tommy