Reaction score
I asked RS Graphics if they'd make up a plaque for me. They gave me the option of metal or immitation metal plastic. The metal one was about £50 and the plastic one £10, so I thought I'd go for the plastic one to see how it looks. It's actually really nice quality but die to it's thickness I'm not too keen on it. I've tried it in several locations but I'm not convinced at all so I'm unlikely to use it...What do people think?

Attachments

• Badge dash-s.jpg
    Badge dash-s.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 261
  • rear badge-s.jpg
    rear badge-s.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 262
  • seat-s.jpg
    seat-s.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 262
Reaction score
I'm really not so sure. Ideally I wanted to fix it to the passenger dash or dash insert but it's just too thick and bulky for that :(

Reaction score
If they could do a thinner plastic one then it would look good one the back as in the first pic or on the insert of the passanger dash!

Reaction score
get a spare dash insert and fit it recessed into it? could look alright and if not u can always throw the insert away.

Reaction score
I like the idea of recessing it into the dash insert but realistically I don't know how easy this would be to do without it looking like a bodge job - also the dash insert has quite a curve on it and the plaque is not flexible enough to curve round.
I've asked if the plastic one can be made thinner. I also think it would look a little better if it was marginally smaller.
Regarding fitment to the back - It looks good here but I'm not sure how it would weather outside...
Anyway, now it's just sitting in my glovebox as no idea where to put it lol.

Reaction score
i think the trophy logo on the skirts is enough for outside logos, but i would deffo have one for the interior somewhere

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Whats poking out of your petrol flap?

lol, it's a plant in the way.

I think a sticker would look a bit cheap for the dash.

Reaction score
Rudi said:
i think the trophy logo on the skirts is enough for outside logos, but i would deffo have one for the interior somewhere

Agreed, exterior is just great the way it is.. Interior, I would go for on the dash, most especially recessed into the trim as mentioned.. Looks like a nicely finished item :)

Reaction score
I have spoken with RS Graphics and Steve there also thinks this plaque bit too thick, so he's doing me the same design on chrome vinyl free of charge, like a sticker I presume. I'm hoping this 'sticker' might look quite good on the dash insert. We'll see...
I agree with coments about the exterior - the side sill logos are enough.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Not for me.

Don't want to advertise my number to everyone.

I prefer the stealth look, so as not to draw attention.

You wouldn't fancy a mini GP then Steve :wink:

Attachments

• KK2T0521-L.jpg
    KK2T0521-L.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 102