Reaction score
how annoying is it when you curb an alloy!!
will need a repair done now.

Reaction score
cheers,
think just be gettin repair though.
be about 40/60 fingers crossed.

Reaction score
1st alloy that ive curbed in about 17 years of driving! was distracted by g/f whilst parking.
I may be using the car and putting mileage on it but it is getting the same love and treatment all my cars have got.
when the car was bought it had been looked after in terms of useage but had not been cleaned for much of its life as it had railway grime, bird droppings and tree sap all over it. It is now extremely clean and polished.

Reaction score
only time i could view was before it had been cleaned. it def was only used as a commute to train station or somethin before, a doctor owned it. its now got matts, new number plates(same reg), a deep shine an a happy owner.

Reaction score
It's awful isn't it, and without checking the sound tells you you've clipped more than just the tyre on the kerb. I caught mine for the first time in 2 1/2 years yesterday, i was gutted. I've been meaning to get the alloys refurbed properly as they are beginning to flake around some of the stone chips on them, but now I'm going to have to get it done sooner rather than later.

Reaction score
i was proper annoyed with myself. gonna get it repaired next week. only had it 2/3 weeks too. my old 182 still at allvechiles for sale

Reaction score
I'm doing OK so far, but I'm being extra careful as it's the first car I've owned for a long time with no marks on the wheels!

My Seat Leon FR I had before the Trophy was owned by a blind man before me. Well, he parked by braille, anyway!

O/T- When I bought my Trophy, the guy valeted it before I viewed it on the Tuesday, then when I phoned on the Thursday to say I'd got the cash, he valeted it again ready for my collection! 2 valets in 48 hours!

Reaction score
my 182ff i traded had very few, none by me. the t's good all round as not many miles but few marks where bird droppin not been cleaned. there bein lost in polish but a long process an dont wanna have bonnet respray.
what is the t like compared to your last car

Reaction score
The Trophy compared to the Seat Leon is completely different in most ways. The Leon was the new shape TDI 170 FR, so obviously being a diesel, didn't like being revved at all. The torque was amazing even from 1500-2000 revs, so there was no need to rev it.

Also, it was very quiet, the engine and exhaust were barely noticeable over the tyre roar from the 18in wheels. A bit different to the Yozzasport exhaust on my Trophy!

It had virtually zero feedback from the steering really, far too electronic feeling. I've also got a Mk1 MR2, with no electronic aids, now that has proper steering feedback! Saying that, the Leon steering wheel itself was really nice, leather with red stitching, if a little large.

Handling wise, there's no contest. Due to lack of feedback or feeling, and weighing a lot more, the Leon has no chance round the corners compared to the unnaturally grippy T! I still haven't found the limit of the T, it just grips and grips! (I haven't taken it on the track, and haven't found a corner with a big enough run off for me to be comfortable to really push it, until I get used to it!) If I crash it, I've got a long walk to work, plus my wife will probably kill me if the crash doesn't!