Reaction score
Has anyone fitted 182 Cup Shocks to a Trophy while they have been getting there refurbished?

Does andone know the part numbers for these?

Reaction score
On that link there are Cup & Non-Cup dampers. Good for showing the different spacing of 54mm & 60 mm.

Is it just the strut that is required. Can you swap the spring & fittings over from the Sachs damper?

Reaction score
OEM cup shocks are £45+vat each from Renault and K-tec are charging ever so slightley more!

Same price for Cup and Non cup but I'm sure they dont fit as the hole spacing is different!

Reaction score
I carry them in stock for refurb purpose, bring car to use, we fit shocks, send off yours to be refurbed and call you to book in when they are ready.

Reaction score
power ranger said:
OEM cup shocks are £45+vat each from Renault and K-tec are charging ever so slightley more!

Same price for Cup and Non cup but I'm sure they dont fit as the hole spacing is different!

What is the main difference between OEM Cup shocks and the Sachs on a Trophy if the former are £45 and the latter £1,500ish?????

Reaction score
Rexina182 said:
power ranger said:

What is the main difference between OEM Cup shocks and the Sachs on a Trophy if the former are £45 and the latter £1,500ish?????

Just the price, (£1455), your just paying for the name 'Sachs', :roll: :roll: .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
I thought as much. Sure I've read the blurb about the shocks, but the actual manufactured difference; the added value differential that would mean such a huge chasm between the two prices eludes me.

Yes.