Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh, yours looked a lot cleaner than mine - since some badger took my wing mirror off i've not been able to get it wet in case the electrics went tits up.

Reaction score
did see that mate, looked grim, how you hit a badger with your mirror? do you know who can fix the snapped cable in seat around here?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the swear word programme turns words into animals.... it wasn't a badger lol... re the seat, you may want to give A&G in Elland a call, their auto engineers of the true sense so should be able either fix it or at replace it.

They're a back street operation, difficult to find but their quality is top notch.

Other than that i'd say reno in bradford but that'd be my last resort.

Reaction score
will try, i aint going to sunwin!!!!! never have i dealt with a worse dealer. ta mate

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
spotted you again - driving towards Elland this morning around 11 - i was headed towards brighouse in the Leon.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
if you have 'tow' on your front bumper pointing towards where the marshalls would be hooking up to if you have an off then i spotted you again - you past nestle in halifax this aft - i was in the grey leon so you may not have seen me.