Reaction score
Hey, was wanting to use my cruise control today but it didnt work, the green clock comes up on the dash when i switch it on but it wont let me set the speed, any ideas?
thanks
phillip

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Brake lights stuck on/fault with switch which would be cancelling the cruise control?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
There is a guide some where on here showing how to adjust the switch, from memory you just push/pull the plunger on the brake light switch.

Reaction score
yeah it was workin fine the last time i used it but wouldnt work today, i will try this and get back to you, thanks
phillip

Reaction score
well pulled out that plug and played about with it and put it back in and still no difference, Its annoyin me,
phillip

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Does the speed limiter work? Does it allow you to set the speed? If not then could it be the steering wheel controls that are playing up?

Reaction score
The orange limiter display does come up but wont let you set it, I wouldnt of thought there would be much to go wrong with the steering wheel controls? cheers
phillip

Reaction score
So physically, the rocker switch and the end of the column button is working, but no other way of proving that the R button works.

Can't you start CC using the + button. Does that work?

Reaction score
Found out today after trial and error that its the switch itself thats not right, Sometimes the cruise control wont kick in once u switch it on even tho the green clock comes up, so u have to press the switch a few times to get it to wake up and reconise u want to use it, Dont know if its really worth getting it looked at since it will probably cost alot, thanks again boys
phillip