Credit to Snow Patrol

Reaction score
Just saw the end of the new Snow Patrol music video, I think they havent bothered making a proper music video... Instead they seem to have taken my favourate driving movie ( C’était un Rendezvous by Claude Lelouch ) and played a song over the top of it.

Has anyone else seen it???

PS. i've got a copy of C’était un Rendezvous but need a site to upload 120mb for free so everyone can see it... any idea's???

Reaction score
It is true that it was actually a merc being driven round and the director overlayed the GTO sound track?

Reaction score
Pretty sure 'C’était un Rendezvous' is readily available on Youtube and Google video which might save you the hassle of uploading it...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ducks butt said:
It is true that it was actually a merc being driven round and the director overlayed the GTO sound track?

I heard it was a Citroen with a GTO soundtrack - may have been a 200 SEL though....

Reaction score
Cue said:
ducks butt said:

I heard it was a Citroen with a GTO soundtrack - may have been a 200 SEL though....

If you watch the making of video that's displayed along with the original on youtube, it'll answer it for you. It's a Merc SEL 6.9 with a socking great camera strapped to the front, same 0-60 as my old GTI, how things have moved on!