IDS

Reaction score
Hi all , I have cracked the small black panel that sits along the front bottom bumper ! does any one know if you can still get them and how much before i spend time trying to glue it. And then still not doing it ! cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm assuming you're talking about the front splitter in which case you can order these from any renault garage for about £130 i think

OR

You can order a rilly nice carbon fibre one from Ktec for just over a ton.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=977

This imformation was free but if you have a Trophy it would be nice if you could post it in the register section :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
welcome, the skirt is known as a Front splitter.

The k-tec CF ones are much better than the oem ones and cheaper.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
IDS if you check you'll probably find you've got a pm from Steve saying he's got one for sale :lol:

IDS

Reaction score
OK thanks for the replys , well my glue fix was the disaster i expected it to be ,i still have 2 halves , splitter is a good name thats what it is !,
An expensive bump then for a £100 + I will have to try plan B first , when i can think of one ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well it's pretty much cosmetic only so i wouldn't worry too much.

IDS

Reaction score
No PM even if it was a joke i hope some one has not got a crashed car , but all joking i would have it :D

It is only cosmetic so i will wait and see , i kept rubbing it on kerbs when i parked so this is not a surprise in the end .

IDS

Reaction score
I would have one if it was a sensible price ? but £100+ it can stay off ! . It does not look to bad with out it. It may matter to some one if i sell the car that would be my slight concern, but only if they were clued up to know it should have one to start with :?:

Reaction score
IDS, I am not as subtle as hoolio! If yours is a Trophy please post it in the register section! How can you resist your third star any longer?

I split my splitter too in the first week of ownership. It's still surviving in 2 pieces and will stay like that unless I sell, which is very, very unlikely!

IDS

Reaction score
It is a trophy number 344 with no front splitter ! : :x

Reaction score
I did my front splitter in at the weekend!! I forget how much lower this car is from my last. Have 2 nice big cracks in it now!!

So glad I saw this post...it reminded me I need to sort mine out!! :(

IDS

Reaction score
Sorry my mistake i have just had a walk out to the car park 334 ! :oops:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
IDS said:
Sorry my mistake i have just had a walk out to the car park 334 ! :oops:

IDS, 334 has never been registered, if you go to the home page click on "trophy owners register" -second box down- and then enter 334 as a new topic, add any info you want and then you should soon pick up the coveted 8) third owners star soon.

IDS

Reaction score
I knew it had 3 and 4 in it !! , i can confirm the splitter is still broke thats for sure !! and for over a ton it can stay off for a bit.