Cracked Front Fog Lamp

Ste

Reaction score
Hello,
My passenger side front foggy has got a crack in it, t'other side looks and works fine, anyone know how much this would sting me, was going to just replace the bulb but opted to replace the cover aswell, can't stand it being cracked annoys me! :evil:
Cheers!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think you need to replace the whole light - can't just buy lens. have a look on cliosport also as there's normally one or two 182's being broken every week or so.

Reaction score
i just got a new passanger fog light from cliospares, £26 delievered as mine has crack in glass. As Cue says you can't get the lens on its own, it comes as a sealed unit.

Reaction score
As said above come as a whole light unit but you can get them alot cheaper else where than Renault!

8200002469 £64.44+vat if need be!

Still need to get mine done im sure the glass is made from sugar!

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
i just got a new passanger fog light from cliospares, £26 delievered as mine has crack in glass. As Cue says you can't get the lens on its own, it comes as a sealed unit.

Hi Ollie

Was this new or used? Ive just put a request in as mine got a nice crack in it! Been bugging me for awhile - Suprisingly passed MOT with it!!

R

Reaction score
power ranger said:
Yeah mine passed am MOT with the cracked fog light apparantley its not icluded as part of the MOT!

Oh cool! Didnt want to mention anything incase they failed it! :)

R

Reaction score
dude i got both lol. ok new to this dont know how to PM or anything liek that, dont even know what it is, so it'll have to be the old fashion way iy you want them.
r05s@live.com email me

Reaction score
Ross_Manchester said:
Olliev8 said:

Hi Ollie

Was this new or used? Ive just put a request in as mine got a nice crack in it! Been bugging me for awhile - Suprisingly passed MOT with it!!

R

Ross, i believe it was a used one. Although i went to have it fitted the other week and was told that it was actually the drivers side fog light even though it was marked n/s!
Does anyone know whether of not it can still be fitted and would it work?
cheers

Ollie

Reaction score
I don't think you can use it as there is a slight curve to the inner part. Perhaps it would work by turning them upside down but then the valeo print on the glass would be the wrong way round.

My drivers side has just smashed and I've got a complete set on the way. Quite happy to sell you the other side if you're still looking

Reaction score
cheers for the offer Graham but i have just brought one of ebay for the passanger side.

If anyone is interested/needs a drivers side fog light then i have one going! £26. if not takers over the next few days then i'll stick it up on cliosport.

Ollie

Reaction score
Just noticed my passenger side fog light is cracked :(

Where is the best place to get one and what price should they be roughly? I had a look on eBay but wasn't sure if the fitment were correct as there a few different ones...

Cheers,

Andy

Reaction score
I can give you part number but from Renault there too expensive!!!!

My drivers side one has been cracked for almost a year now van i be bothered?

Reaction score
Looks like my Trophy could be up for sale by the end of the month so i need to get this fixed. Any ideas peeps where i could get a passenger side Fog light from?

Ross