Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly, does anyone know whether the key fobs will be being stocked again, as I would be keen on getting one.

I am due to pick up my T on saturday but I just wondered what everyone thought of the rear bench when they first saw it? I was sure it was from another car as it looks cheap and just doesn't suit the front seats. Has anyone considered putting some half leather ones in from the FF versions, or is this a no no?

I will be doing my first track day on 27th Feb which I was initially going to do in my 306 gti6, but as I've now got a trophy I'll be doing it in that. My girlfriend also has a clio which came with a spare set of 172 15" wheels (the first ones) and I wondered whether they would fit ok on the T?

Many thanks
Graham

Reaction score
The seats nearly stopped me buying mine, and i had all intentions of changing them. However with time, ive grown to accept that its one of the things that sets the trophy apart, one of its characteristics. There are a few on here that have been changed, and it looks very very nice. They are a lot heavier, so if your considering track days, maybe not the best plan. If you did change them, its easily put back to standard at a later date!
Good luck with the car, hope you enjoy it as much as us lot!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rear bench, don't you mean the big shelf behind the front seats?

The size of the recaros are going to make any journey for anyone over 5ft 6" uncomfortable but if you do have anyone in there on a regular basis i would fit the FF version for the headrests alone, i've not bothered as i think i've carried 2 people back there in over three years of ownership.

Reaction score
I have my 6ft friend in the back quite often, he complains but he doesn't pay for the car! I don't sit in the back lol!

Reaction score
Yeah the are a bit poor compared to whats in the front, but after all it was all about weight saving as they weigh next to nothing compared to the leather 172/182 rear bench. weight saving is the way forward. A small sacrafice having these rear seats.

Reaction score
Well worth changing if you really don't like them. I bought a 182 rear seat off here recently and I'm very happy with it as I do take rear passangers. You can easily take them out for a trackday if you want.

Reaction score
Cheers for the advice everyone!

Anyone know if those other clio wheels will fit???

As I've always owned Peugeot's, can anyone tell me what these RS Tuners are all about? Is it just a new map? If so, how does it take into account any mods?

Thanks