Reaction score
Anybody know of the price and part number? Fancy having a spare.

Cheers

Reaction score
too much i would get them from k-tec racing they are £143.75 each then you just need the center caps hope this helps

Reaction score
Do they have the same centre caps as the Renault ones though, as i believe Ren centre caps do not fit 'regular' Turinis

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No don't do this, the turini's from KTR have the wrong ET the only place you can buy Trophy T's is from Reno. I think. :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Why would you need an additional centre cap? unless you have a wheel nicked, just take the one from the wheel you're replacing out?

Yeh, the k-tec ones are the wrong offset I think. Have a look on Cliosport also - there's always one or two knocking about (sold mine on there a month or back)

Reaction score
didn't know the et was different sorry ,i just bought some of eBay for £275 look on my eBay srick687 i think there OE they came with Renault center caps and have a Renault stamp at the back mint condition but crap tyres i swapped them and they fit my 182 the same as for as i can tell

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry Rick, didn't mean to blow you out of the water. I think the story is that the Trophy has a wider wheel base than a normal 182 so usual Turini's though fine for 182 are not fine on the T.

Reaction score
Got mine from RenTech in Portsmouth. Pretty sure they were cheaper than Renault.

Ajr

Reaction score
Ant you're mad buying one lol

I'm pretty sure the 182 cup pack wheels are the same offset as trophy ones, worth checking.

Ajr

Reaction score
Simpsons name is Ant. If the wheel is for use as a spare then i think it's mad to buy a new turini & exalto for like £250+ if there's a considerably cheaper option, i mean how often do you get a flat tyre?

The 182 cup & 182 cup suspension packed cars run a wider track which i'm pretty sure is the same as trophys, it would therefore be worth checking if the 182 cup pack wheels(anthracite) are the same offset as trophy turinis, as then we could use them as spare wheels!