Reaction score
Do you own a Trophy?

I'm kinda confused whether you own a 182, a Trophy, something Jap or indeed all 3!

It's Friday morning and i thought it'd be a good time to ask the question whilst work is a little quiet :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Or none of the above.

Saxo with a dustbin poking out the back :lol:

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
Is it the lack of 3rd star thats confusing you Gareth? :wink:

nah just one of them random thoughts i had that i thought i'd share..... not a witch hunt either but just curious... and wondering whether he'll bring it along to Trax :?:

Reaction score
He's got a Trophy. Doesn't like odd numbers so won't sign up, I said he should become a mod - problem solved!

Reaction score
Wow! My very own thread! :shock:

Yes i can confirm that there is an immaculate little Trophy currently nestling in my garage.

Plus Steve knows the odd numbers thing is only part of the deal.

You couldnt have just asked this question in a post under another thread Gareth? It definitely required a whole thread dedicated to this? Yeah ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Plus Steve knows the odd numbers thing is only PART of the deal.

And then you had to open another can of worms.[/b]

Reaction score
Lets leave it there eh :lol:

Just thinking - i'm sure i posted a pic of my new exhaust when i put it on - thought that might've been a clue as to whether i had a Trophy or not!? :?

Reaction score
haha, tbh fella as i said it was a random thought first thing this morning that i also had a few other times... did a quick look at your posts but still wasn't sure

anyways.... bask in the glory of your own thread. i'll sleep much better tonight knowing that you're a bone-fide Trophy owner :p lol