Reaction score
05 plate driving through Congleton at around 3.00pm Sunday.

I was in the White Lion - spotted you going past the town hall.

Don't think I've seen this one before.

Reaction score
It was me in Congleton number 23/500 only discovered the web site on Friday night so cant belive you spotted me so soon
Suzie 182

Reaction score
Hi Drew
Think i may of sent reply via e mail sorry, computers and me are not the best of friends
Suzie

Reaction score
Thanks for the help Drew
Good chance it was me in Congleton travel to Macc quite often with work and it does ring a bell, would of been sure to wave if spotted I you, not sure about the "young" bit dont get called that much any more only perhaps by my Nan!!

Reaction score
Could of been me this too.... i was on my way training. Never knew there were so many trophys round here!

SPV

Reaction score
If there's going to be a list of Trophys in Cong count me in! I'll be up there this weekend...maybe with the wheels off clening my shocks (if the suns out)!

Reaction score
Two spots in Congleton last night!!
First on Mountbatten way heading towards Buxton Road - you waved!
Second driving past my house in Buglawton somewhere around 8ish - only caught a glance as you went past my front window so could've been the same one?
Getting a bit fed up of all these spots in Cong :wink: - part of the attraction of the Trophy was it's rarity - way too common round these parts........... :)

Reaction score
That was meeee..I was on my way to training. im sure you were on your phone too tut tut lol.