Reaction score
No not in LA but the tough streets of Surrey...

First Trophy spot I've had for a long, long time now, seem to see less of them on the roads these days. You were approaching the roundabout at the end of the B3000 from Compton as I was crossing the roundabout from Godalming. Would have flashed my lights but didn't want to freak out the old lady in the car in front of me!

Reaction score
I quite often take that route but not for the last couple of days at least, so if your talking recent times probably not me

Reaction score
We waved! you must have not seen. Then was stuck behind the big lorry!
I was behind you the other morning in a black skyline, do you work in the Warfside business park? Not for Mr Murray per chance?

There you go Pearson we know the other local!

Reaction score
Hello gents!
Sorry Eddy didn't see you waving, was caught between trying to show I had seen you and negotiating the roundabout safely!
Yup I do work there and for the person you suggest...
Hope to see you two out and about in the future, will stop for a chat if it works out.

Reaction score
Cool let me know when works with you. What model Skyline? Shamefully I can't remember seeing one recently...

Reaction score
Sorry been away for a bit! An R33 GTST. Completely standard bar a Blitz exhaust so doesn't stick out too much atm,which i find nice!