Reaction score
It's blatantly obvious why a polishing site would slate Permagard, if everyone Permagarded their car they would all have nothing to do/sell!

Having had Permagard on my car for 5 months now, i can speak from experience rather than just having an uninformed opnion on it, if you speak to anyone on here (there are quite a few) that has their Trophy Permagarded, you will only hear good things. Not all of us have the time to Polish our cars every week, which is what you would have to do to get close to the look of Permagard. It's like having a fresh clearcoat every time you rinse it.

Reaction score
I too have had Permagard on my Trophy (the first Trophy with it?) for over 8 months (*and 22,000 miles) and have not a bad word against it.

I only have ever used water to wash my car, and each time you'd think I'd spent hours polishing it. No swirls and a nice glass like finish each and every time.

It really was the best £150 I've ever spent on the car...

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
182Trophy said:
Got it! Inc front splitter, 2 keys and foam stuff.

Got some more money off because it wasn't quite A1 condition as stated by the vendor. It needs the following repaired:

2 small alloy scuffs
Both door shuts have chipped edges
4 other 1mm - 1.5mm diameter paint chips on the car
A few tiny tiny bonnet chips - hardly visible

Can't complain about the above considering the final price. Won't publish here for the sake of our residual values! PM if interested.

So, Chipsaway will be visited today and then Permagard once that's all finished and back to new.

Certainly seemed quick and agile on my run from Twickenham to Woking just now. £33 to fill up with V-Power from empty wasn't bad either! :D

£33 to fill with V-Power??? how? its more than that for 95 ron round our way. :(

Reaction score
Hi Cue - V-Power is 96.9p in Woking where I work and 97.9p in Battersea where I live. The fuel light wasn't on when I filled up but the needle was bloomin' low.

My TT used to be £55 a pop and go 300 miles so this is all good news for me! 8)

Reaction score
V-Power 96.9 & 97.9 :shock:

Round where I am its 92.9 and thats not even the cheapest Shell garage in the area.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just picking up on this permagard piece. I have to say MRD06. I agree most paint treatment are pants, supagard is shight. But permagard is a completely different animal. Everyone I have spoken to that has had it done recommends it.

I've had it on 2 cars now. One I had for 12 months before getting it done. It brought the paintwork back to new and kept it that way until i sold it.

The Trophy is now 8 months into it's treatment i think and its v easy to clean - its like having your car waxed and polished every week. I can't recommend it enough. Best money I've spent on a car, ever.