Collateral damage - dings, kinks n scratches

Reaction score
No 425 (or is it 475? Where's the Trophy register link gone? It's too cold to go outside and check) has done 20k miles and at some point has acquired 2 'dings' due to ignorant, thoughtless, slack-jawed (and probably jealous) eejits opening car doors against it (one on front wing, one on rear panel) in supermarket car parks (yes - I still can't afford Fortnum & Mason mailorder), one ding on the bonnet just above the renault badge plus a very impressive 12 inch scratch which runs across the passenger door and onto the rear panel - I suspect my other half's next door neighbours but they're not talking - and I've been torturing them in the basement for the past 3 days. I want to get these fixed - any idea how much this would cost? Alex

Reaction score
Wings are plastic??? I didn't know; the other ding's on the door then cos there's definitely 2 on the sides. Scratch is quite deep; you can feel it and possibly even goes down to the metal...

Reaction score
aodonovan said:
Wings are plastic??? I didn't know; the other ding's on the door then cos there's definitely 2 on the sides. Scratch is quite deep; you can feel it and possibly even goes down to the metal...

Alex - shame on you, you've obviously never cleaned your car! They flex like an ice-cream tub when you put a sponge on them.

Reaction score
Ah - yes, well I've - erm - 'outsourced' my car cleaning to the poor/elderly/very young. Basically anyone vulnerable enough to do it for a couple of Werthers Originals. And a very good job they do too.
Any ideas where I can dispose of a neighbour's body?

Reaction score
aodonovan said:
Ah - yes, well I've - erm - 'outsourced' my car cleaning to the poor/elderly/very young. Basically anyone vulnerable enough to do it for a couple of Werthers Originals. And a very good job they do too.
:lol: Good man.

aodonovan said:
Any ideas where I can dispose of a neighbour's body?
Whitehawk, no-one will notice.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve you seem to be pinging your posts in from the ether, wondered why the total people logged on didn't add up :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Steve you seem to be pinging your posts in from the ether, wondered why the total people logged on didn't add up :)

think there's a hide your online status that Steve has found whilst 'exploring' :wink: