COD - Black Ops

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sad I know, but anyone got it? What do you think of it so far?

I think the zombie online is awesome! Especially as you can do 4 players online! The hidden mini game you can do is also quite addictive too, in an annoying kind of way.

Reaction score
where is the hidden mini game?
i aint got it yet but i'm going to, cod4 & mw2 are all i've played for 3 years, and i'm still crap :D
you can add me to your friends if you like - search under " son of solo"

Reaction score
I havent got mine yet, though will be this weekend! Addicted to it! Very jealous at the moment as a friend of mine took 2 days off work to play it........ but he says it is very very good

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
son of solo said:
where is the hidden mini game?
i aint got it yet but i'm going to, cod4 & mw2 are all i've played for 3 years, and i'm still crap :D
you can add me to your friends if you like - search under " son of solo"

Are you on Xbox? If so, when you're on the main menu, look down at your hands and then press the two triggers until you stand up. At the back of the room is a small computer, go up to it and press X and then type 'cd' and press enter, and then type 'doa' and press enter. Takes you too a REALLY addictive arcade style game.

If you're on PS then I guess its the same, just press the L2/R2 instead of the triggers.

If you are on Xbox, my gamer tag is LCR225.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sam_K said:
I havent got mine yet, though will be this weekend! Addicted to it! Very jealous at the moment as a friend of mine took 2 days off work to play it........ but he says it is very very good

It is good. In a moment of boredom Monday night I popped to town as a mate was going... Even went to work yesterday and took the afternoon off to go play. Slightly addicted at the moment! :roll:

Reaction score
I want to play it now even more!! Does it have zombies again then?

Im on PS3 - gunsk_88

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sam_K said:
I want to play it now even more!! Does it have zombies again then?

Hell yeh. The level is MASSIVE. That’s the first game I played. Apparently they plan to release the older Zombie level in a few weeks. If you buy the hardened or prestige version of Black Ops you get them straight away.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bought and played it last night,

Got bored after an hour, seemed like it was exactly the same as COD World at War, and not really a step forward. Maybe I've got used to the modern weapons on MW2? I also thought that it took much longer for anything to save or load.

Definately not as good as MW2. IMO :|

Reaction score
Our mrs got me it yesterday, been on it for a few hours! Love it!!!
Bit of a mixture between MW2 and WAW

I'm on PS3 add me! ID- Gib172

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
son of solo said:
can anyone beat my 33 kill streak here on the forum i wonder...?

I probably can't... I'm finding it hard to get more then 15 kills in a game at the moment. #-o

Reaction score
For some reason I was queuing up to get it from 11:30 Monday night till 01:30 Tuesday morning, played it till 02:30 and was up for work at 05:30....Oh Man! :(

Some bits are better than the previous titles and others are worse! still think the original Modern Warfare is the best!

Lovin Zombies

Reaction score
I have COD5 WaW on the Wii. Only recently got this version as my mates have this version and said I should go online with them. Needless to say, I got absolutely wasted, running around like a headless chicken shooting anything that moved to the point of getting motion sickness and getting killed every 10 seconds!! Currently the leaderboard says I have so far wasted a total of 3 days and 17 hours of my life on this game! I'm a little better now and on level 65, best streak of 21 kills and best overall kills of 35 and getting close to becoming a COD addict.

Reaction score
Sorry im an Xbox man.

Still struggling to get the hang of it so keep going back and playing my current fave Fallout 3.

Reaction score
Just got this yesterday, love the game but not too impressed with online, graphics arent as good MW2. Also although I love the zombies, the maps are a tad large! but i probably will have memorised them in a few weeks time!