Reaction score
Hi fellas

A few of you will already know me from my involvement with Trackaction-Online, we are a trackday enthusisasts website and we also run some of our own track and driftdays which are open to our members and other owners clubs. Our aim is to run good value events with a friendly club atmosphere and plenty of track time!

Following up from our day out at Oulton in November we are now getting ready to head for Cadwell Park on march 27th. This will be an open pitlane trackday with limited numbers to ensure maximum tracktime and we are including free instruction for anyone that wants it.

For those that haven't had the pleasure, Cadwell is one of the very best circuits in the country with it's wide range of corners, cambers and gradients it's a mindblowing introduction to circuit driving for novices but still has plenty to keep us experienced trackmonkeys coming back for more :mrgreen: . To see what the circuit looks like from behind the wheel, CLICK HERE!.

If that isn't enough to tempt you then let me say that for Trophy members the cost of this event has been dropped from £150 to just £125 for the full day :p . Passengers can be signed in for £10 and extra drivers for £35.

If you'd like to come along or want to ask any questions please shout up and we'll get the bookings and discounts sorted!

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Steve H

Reaction score
Re: Cadwell Park March 27th More discounts!!

That is a fantastic offer.

If I used to have a Trophy but not anymore do I get it at that price too? :p

I plan on taking the Megabusa there this year and this looks perfect (providing all is set-up on it again)!

Reaction score
I may be interested in this. If we got some numbers together would you be able to do anymore on the price?

Reaction score
All forum members are welcome to attend at the discounted rate in any car but unfortunately that's as cheap as it gets. The only way we could do a cheaper club price would be to run very heavy numbers of cars which would mean guaranteed queueing to get on track; by restricting the numbers we can minimise and hopefully eliminate queueing and everyone has a good day 8) .

Reaction score
That sounds fair enough :)

Well I've been meaning to do a track day for a long time and I might just be tempted by this. It would be nice to get a handful of us together.

Reaction score
List of possibles

Stevie
Matt X2C
Streetfighter

Please copy and paste etc to add you names to the list and we'll sort out some booking details in a few days once everyone has had a chance to sign up :mrgreen:

Reaction score
List of possibles

Stevie
Matt X2C
Streetfighter
Cue

8)

Reaction score
PMs sent to the guys on the list, anyone else want to come along?

Reaction score
I've bought my slot off of Denty on the MS/RSUK forums as he's going to be carless...looking forward to my first trackday of the season :D

Reaction score
I'm still interested in this, can someone give me an idea of track insurance for a day? Plus any other costs there may be please?

Reaction score
A standard policy with Greenlight, gets trackday cover at £50 a pop, other trackday specific companies will be nearer £100. Deductibles vary from company to company, but tend to be around 10% value of the car IIRC?
Other costs? Petrol, water, bacon bap :)

There are some good trackday info threads here for more info if required what should be brought on the day and other various administrative and best practices info.

Reaction score
ok cheers :D

but do you have to tell your existing insurance company?

Reaction score
No need to tell insurance co but you wont be covered...

Most of us do TDs and comp on a 'you bend it you mend it' basis ;-)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
that's a risky strategy - if you spin out and total a 911 GT3 Rs you've lost your house! for the sake £50-£100 you can commit fully to a bend. :)

Reaction score
Except it will cost more than that to insure a GT3 for a trackday! Personally I've never insured for trackdays but I wouldn't want to put anyone else off doing it if they feel happier that way.......

We will be off to Cadwell again in March 2010 and we're looking at running a day at Brands Hatch at the start of Feb so watch out for new threads and offers for more Trackaction 8)

Steve H