ClioTrophy Online Shop

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The car stickers are here, and you can now order them by going to the Online Shop

A link to the store can now be found at the top of the page once you are logged in to the site.

Items can be purchased using most popular Credit / Debit cards or a PayPal Account. Payments are all securely processed by PayPal.

A variety of other items may be available to purchase in the coming weeks, if you have any suggestions please let me know.

:D

hyb

Reaction score
Do you have a nochex acount I could send to, or even bank transfer? I've had a falling out with paypal recently over them taking away funds from a cleared account and im refusing to pay back in to paypal.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, you have PM.

If anyone else would prefer to pay through NOCHEX then PM me.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, have a couple of things in mind, but feel free to make suggestions if there's anything else you'd like to see.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is there any plans for other Trophy stuff? T-shirts etc?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
There is, I hope to have other items available in the future.

The big problem is the initial outlay to get stuff made. As this site is funded by myself and their are no membership fees etc, there isn't a pool of money to have this stuff made up front. I cant really afford to have hundreds of pounds tied up in stock that may never sell. You also have to get this stuff made in fairly large quantities, but the site has quite a few members now so there are a few items I hope to get made soon.

T-shirts / Polo Shirts, and Mugs are quite a good possibility, i'm hoping to get some made to bring along to TRAX for people to buy.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
felix said:
i'd like one these.......

seriously, just a thought but I looked into getting some mugs done for cliosport - they can't make their minds up... but if there's enough interest I could get some of these done, I'll start a thread up.

Reaction score
Excellent idea Nik.
What about getting the money from people up front? That way it's everyone's money tied up. Personally if I'm interested in the stuff, and I know I'll receive it, even if it takes a month, I don't mind paying up front.
Just a thought...