Reaction score
Its a shame ClioSport is 90% morons because there are a few lads on there who really know there stuff and can be very helpful at times.

Quote Fuel Slut

I think Trophys are over priced. Just get a 182 for 7k and put coil overs on it.. there i said it. I cant see what your getting for the extre premimum you pay. I dont think they will handle much better than a cup'd 182.

:shock:

Day

Reaction score
There are morons on all forums ;)

I've driven Trophies, 172s/182s cupped/non cupped and the Trophy is the top of the pile out on a blast.

If you guys had a throttle cable set up you'd be over the moon.

On track I think it's a little too easy, seems to be very point and squirt with loads of forgiveness - I reckon my Nan could look good in one ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You've seen my driving then Day :lol: Dave is right i've had some helpfull advice over there and some rubbish so will not bag them totally, though if that thread had come from RS............

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i've vented...... pisses me off when people who clearly have as much driving experience as the average teenager passes comments like that. To be fair if I ran a 911 i'd slate anything that Reno produces. But we are talking about a car that, in the great scheme of things, is virtually identical to a 182 cup apart from better suspension and slightly lighter wheels.

Then you get some knob saying he can't see what all the fuss is about and £10k is overpriced.... pr1ck.

Reaction score
Right I have put my 2pence worth in. Bunch of muppets. :lol:

The number of times people go on about how expensive the Trophy is and thats it not as good as a cheaper 182 with coilovers.

They should have a rule that bans anyone who has not driven the Trophy talking out of there bum hole. LOL

:lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Some people need to spend a bit of time researching before embarrassing themselves publicly.

Reaction score
I think I went a bit nutty on the posts there.. I'll hold back! This whole 'not worth the premium to buy a Trophy over a 172 cup' really drives me nuts. This to me always translates to 'I can't really afford the Trophy comfortably so I'll settle with 90% of the car at 70% the price'. If you want the extra 10% of the car (i.e. 100%) you'll need to pay 100% of the price.

Reaction score
I dont see what people have against the colour ! I think its shit hot although i would have probably bought a trophy whatever colour renault had decided (within reason).

I'd love a V6 or a R26 but just because i cant afford one at the moment i'm not going to slate them cos ive nothing else better to do .
D1ck eds .

Reaction score
pacey said:
I dont see what people have against the colour ! I think its **** hot although i would have probably bought a trophy whatever colour renault had decided (within reason).

I'd love a V6 or a R26 but just because i cant afford one at the moment i'm not going to slate them cos ive nothing else better to do .
D1ck eds .

V6 is purely about looks IMO - nothing startling performance wise

And I agree - Capsicum Red is a good colour, I like it

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok lads, i think you've crushed the opposition, they've been spammed into submission.Job well done. :lol: