Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
spotted, for sale, wanted, technical and pm's. I think those (and the footy chat every now and again) are the only topics i ever look at.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
how long before this thread is spotted by someone on CS and posted on there, leading to more slagging off of the trophy??? :lol:

Ctrl A, Ctrl C, www.cliosport.net, Ctrl V :wink:

i'm a member on there, met some good friends because of the site. i tend to read more than i post, but guess i'm one of the active people on there, especially as i'm an area rep.

horses for courses, i filter through the crap, and stick to the stuff that interests me :D

Reaction score
For sale, meets section, searching for technical info's only thing i used it for .

oh and to read the daily trophy slagging off bits . (swear)

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
how long before this thread is spotted by someone on CS and posted on there, leading to more slagging off of the trophy??? :lol:
Haha! Why do they slag us off? Is it because we've got our own forum!?!?

Reaction score
Karlos said:
Matt X2C said:

No lol, its because we are all naturally up ourselves...apparantly

Oh and of course the Trophy is "overpriced"

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
Karlos said:
Matt X2C said:

No lol, its because we are all naturally up ourselves...apparantly

Oh and of course the Trophy is "overpriced"

B*ll&cks! This site is so much more welcoming than Cliosport! By far!

And the Trophy overpriced!!! You're kidding me! Its the best value car i've ever had.

So much feedback (from both the site and the car!)

Day

Reaction score
I agree there are some parts that are not right but I'm still committed to making a difference to the community there.
99% of the members there know how good the Trophy is, I like laying the bait once in a while but it's said only in jest.
Ultimately there should be no reason to discuss Cliosport on this forum to be honest, it's not what I'd like to see our members post about and pretty sure Nik would agree with me here.

Having been involved right from the beginning I like how this club has made no enemies, please don't fcuk it up now ;)

Remember, this site could so easily end up the same way...

PS: You do realise this site is founded and run by a current Cliosport Admin member?

Status
Not open for further replies.