cliosport.net thread 182 v trophy

Reaction score
Has anyone read this? Sounds like they hate the trophy. Im not even going to get into the details coz it just annoyed me, all clio sports are mint, it depends what u want out of your car, ive owned a FF 182 and trophy, i like the trophy more but still loved my FF 182. Think there is some jelousy kicking about.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not an awful lot of love lost for the Trophy over there, i think it's quite funny really, at the end of the day as you said there is almost nothing between the versions. I just like to go and stick an oar in whenever these little spats break out. :)

Reaction score
yup as always, cliosport is getting worse and worse. :(

Reaction score
As i said before all cliosports are class, everyone should just enjoy them and write about when we kill civic type-r etc, thats more interesting.

Day

Reaction score
Many of the numpties on CS are already banned for life.

Could be 10x worse if not...

Majority of people that have the balls to support the club away from their keyboard are sound.

Reaction score
Cue said:
i've posted my comments up..... :roll:

Yup me to, only I couldn't help lowering myself to their level and winding them up a bit! :lol:

Steve

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I've just read the post over on CS and i always seem to get the impression the average age on CS is 12 and like chances are most of them haven't actually got a 182 and in reality have a 1.2 :)

However I also know there are some decent people on there and I’ve met a few of them at some events.

I was going to say my bit on there but after reading the 6 pages I lost the will to live :roll:

Reaction score
I couldn't be bothered, they'll never change. :roll:

Reaction score
Never even heard of cliosport :oops:

Anyway, my car is the best in the world...ever :lol:
There, that should do it :wink: