Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea of what I should be paying for the 10K service on a Trophy? I'm being quoted around the £290 - £300 mark which is more than I exptected. Do I need to get it done at a dealer to keep the warrenty folk happy?

Reaction score
Welcome :)

I think I paid circa £200 at Renault London West.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Nice one Oliie thanks for the advice. Just gave them a call and they want approx £260, seems to ben about the going rate. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Farkle - who did you call? London West? If so ask to speak to Raymond in Renault minute and say that Oliver sent you. He will look after your car as if though it is his. He is a rare gem in the dealership world!!!

Whatever you do don't book it into the normal service desk people... always go direct to Renault Minute Service and speak to Raymond.

O.

Reaction score
I would take it to Rsport in Wimbledon if you can, they will spot things that probably won't be spotted at other London places and carry out all the warranty work properly. Londonwest is one of the worst dealerships in the country. :evil:

Day

Reaction score
If you don't mind the trek down to Portsmouth than Mike @ Rentech can beat all those dealer quoted prices.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not that this is going to be much help down south but I paid £130 at RS Tuning in Leeds. I'd recommend them still.

Reaction score
I'm getting my 12k done by RenTech in Portsmouth this wednesday - £160.

You shouldn't have any trobule with warranty stuff by using a non renault garage, aslong as they use renault parts!