Reaction score
I am returning my Trophy to standardish and have the following parts for sale:

Wilwood 4 pot calipers just been refurbished with all new seals £400 ono

Carbon kevlar bonnet £300 ono

Carbon kevlar rear hatch with perpsex rear screen £400 ono this is mega light and would make a huge difference to any track car.

Tillett carbon fibre seats with Clio subframes these are a one off and have never been done by anyone else £1000 ono for the pair.

I am willing to swap for a mint set of Trophy Recaro's or a mint Clio 182 full fat interior depending on what's on offer.

Pictures are available on request and any enquiries please email matt@stealthsport.co.uk

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hmmm can you get pics for me of the willwoods??

i recently purchased brembo max hc discs will they work with that and do they come with fittings ?

Reaction score
L3BTF said:
Hmmm can you get pics for me of the willwoods??

i recently purchased brembo max hc discs will they work with that and do they come with fittings ?

I will sort out the pics asap and they come with all the fittings to just bolt onto a 172/182 you can use your existing discs but we need pads that I can supply.

TRL

Reaction score
Hi mate - I am interested in the seats for a Clio V6 - I was hoping for some standard trophy recaros to replace the rubbish standard affair. However if you can get me some pics of the seats I might have a pop at fitting them. Mines a late 255 V6 so they should be the same fittings as any late 182. prefer you email me as i am only on here randomly 'tony.lewis@ir.inchcape.co.uk'.

Reaction score
Still Want the willwoods with pads awaiting pics