Reaction score
Re: Clio Trophy for sale, 12900 miles, £8995 ono

Located nr Brigton :D

Reaction score

It's in (just about) perfect condition, HPI clear, etc, etc. Tyres are great too. I think the price is right comparing it to other with similar mileage etc.

Reaction score

Bought mine in April with 12.4k miles for almost a grand more !!! - that's got to be a bargain.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.

totally agree with simon and trophyfan, i'd be sticking some more £'s on that price.

good luck with the sale, not that i think you'll need it. ps, could you register it in the owners register - for your 3rd star and owners title.

Reaction score

Zero interest to date despite advertising for a while now on several different websites, incl Pistonheads, so would say the price certainly aint too high, unfort!!!!!

Reaction score
Price dropped to £8800, for reasons listed above.

Reaction score
Thanks for the PX offer, but I'm selling it as need to get rid of one of our 3 cars and 2 (may be soon to be 3) motorbikes between me and the misses. Ideally we'd like to sell her Corsa (SRI), but just no interest in that car!

Reaction score
I am trying to shift an 05 Civic Type-R in order to get an R26 but just keep being offered swaps!!

Reaction score
I know this sounds a right old cliche but I reckon a lot of people are struggling to get finance/loans due to credit crunch. So with there being no cash about people are trying to palm off their motors with swaps instead.

Hold on to the Trophy mate, you'll regret it when it's gone.

Reaction score
Very surprised this hasn't gone yet :eek: - it would be the first one I would look at if I was in the market.

Having said that I had to let my fully loaded 197 go for 10,200 back in May which is not far off what the 'T' cost me.

Have to agree with Trophy 176 that there's a general lack of cash about but surely prices will rise again once the economy picks up.

Hope you have a buyer before too long Jase and get the next car you want at a similar bargain price :)

DMC

Reaction score
artdealer said:
Thinking we need Evo to run something ragged in one and then it will be all systems go again.

I know the chaps that Run Drivers Replublic we could have a word with them if you like. ;)

Congratulations on the sale/purchase.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
gman - could you post up in the Trophy register the number of this car if it hasn't already got a thread under that number... cheers.

Congrats on snaring a good example and welcome.

DMC, tell them i'll become a member if they run a trophy feature/comparison every year until a better, hotter hatch comes out. :idea: