Reaction score
if it goes ahead i will get some new pics to put forward, not taken any since dad got it, one was used in the cliosport calender.

Reaction score
here you go, it's a bit low-res but never mind.

Attachments

• trophy_in_skye_151.jpg
    trophy_in_skye_151.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 627
Reaction score
Cue said:
steve - did you take that in cumbria????? wicked shot that - Evo would be proud :)

No Cue, this is Rynaldo's shot of his car that I said I would shop the number plate and time stamp from.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks like a professional picture, fantastic shot of the Trophy that - if the calender does go ahead (running out of time fast now!!) then that should be the cover shot imo.

It encapsulates what the Tophy is about. Long twisty mountain road ahead - good fun :)

Reaction score
and like magic...they disappeared!

Attachments

• ghosts vanquished.jpg
    ghosts vanquished.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 359
Reaction score
Any good for you?

clio.jpg

clio2.jpg

I have them in higher res, and a friend with proper suction mounts etc to do some on-the-move shots like you'd see in evo, e.g.:

M3_tracking_01.sized.jpg

The calendar will not be complete without a 3-wheeling photo though! :D

Reaction score
Nice one! That last shot is great, even if it's not a Trophy.

Holy shit! 987 posts, Nik - I'm coming to get you. :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks Steve Gunnis for sorting my photo out,

Cue, I got bored one day and went on a drive to Skye, a long drive from my native Edinburgh but worth it. I got a few more but my photo skills are talent-less and nasty like my camera.

_CA_, that middle pic looks good

If the Calender does go ahead I'll buy one, no doubt's... I hope it snow soon so I can get a decent pic in the snow for December!

Reaction score
ryanaldo13 said:
Thanks Steve Gunnis for sorting my photo out,

Cue, I got bored one day and went on a drive to Skye, a long drive from my native Edinburgh but worth it. I got a few more but my photo skills are talent-less and nasty like my camera.

_CA_, that middle pic looks good

If the Calender does go ahead I'll buy one, no doubt's... I hope it snow soon so I can get a decent pic in the snow for December!

It's a great pic, can't wait to get my Digital SLR (please Santa) i'm going to take some awesome pictures of XOG then. Might not be in time for the calender though.