Reaction score
Well first of all my reason for sale is an Integra Type R has come up in Aberdeen well priced and in my favourite colour, i have always wanted one so this is why i'm listing this cracking hot hatch!

The car has full service history, including receipts of a timing belt change on 31.8.10 aswell as spark plugs and a fanbelt replacement at the same time, The car has been well maintained with required suspension components previous to my ownership such as ball joints, Spark plugs have been change regularly, fluids changed frequently, seems like no expense has been spared in its 8 year life, now on to the things i have done since i purchased this car.

When i bought it the car felt a little bit scary in the wet on twisty bends the rear and was very "skittish" so i removed the original sachs rear shocks and upgraded to the fully adjustable shocks that are the Koni yellows for £190 from larkspeed, these transformed the handling dramatically, i then noticed there was a fair bit of vibration through the steering wheel so i checked the front arms etc and replaced both front ball joints aswell as both track rod ends in the last 500 miles, and again it made a huge difference to the turn in and made the vibrating steering wheel immense with zero movement, This has been the most fun best handling car i've owned and i've previously owned a 182 FF, Civic Type R EP3, and such like hatches this is night and day especially in terms of handling, Anyway i've just changed the oil 100 miles ago with fuchs fully synthetic 5w40 oil aswell as the oil filter and NGK PFR6E-10 spark plugs, i also put a brand new front splitter on the car as it was missing when i bought it, the car has been mapped with the rstuner to 98 ron which is a night and day difference also with mpg and also low down torque the rev limiter has been raised due to the map to around 7,500rpm sounds mental with the current ktec style induction setup!
The car also benefits from a milltek catback exhaust system, i have a brand new milltek decat pipe that i havent fitted aswell it will go with the sale if anybody wishes to have it! And of course last but not least i bought spare Trophy sachs front dampers at the cost of £400 covering 55,000 miles, i have just had these rebuilt at cornering force for the price of £268, these are home on monday so will of covered less than 500 miles with receipts when a new buyer arrives, I could only imagine the handling will be ridiculously good when i fit these pairing up with the koni rear shocks, the car is on trophy turini's in anthracite with bridgestone and kumho tyre's two tyre's kumho two bridgestone on about 5mm tread all round, the recaros are immaculate with no tears or signs of wear regularly treated with meguiars leather cleaner, fitted a lift reverse stainless gearknob aswell which also looks the part at a cost of £28.

I can't really think of anything else but all the expensive jobs are done ALL NEW DAMPERS FRONT & BACK, TIMING BELT!

I would say i've probably spent between £1000-£1200 getting this back to its full potential in the last 6 months its a really nice example but yes its in used condition not showroom, only bad points are theres a tiny dent in the middle of the bonnet where someones pushed it too hard closing it, tiny dent under passenger doorhandle which would pull out, doorhandles have faded due to being plastic and the car being red.

Thats about it, car gets washed and waxed usually three times a week to be kept in tip top glossy condition,

3 months tax, 11 months MOT, only advisory was misty front dampers and theres brand new ones on this week so a minter

£4,200 is the price if you want it then that is fine i won't drop the price its OVNO

Any questions my email address is krystew741@hotmail.co.uk, 07563960245

CAR IS IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND, WILL TRAVEL TO INVERNESS/GLASGOW AIRPORT IF MY TRAVEL IS PROVIDED.

Reaction score
Its mainly the fact im in the highlands that puts people off, i got offered a nice cosmic grey ep3 but ive had a n/a type r before i'd like a charged one! Thanks for all positive replies hopefully this goes to a good home!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hasn't it been £4000 on this thread previously? What is the situation with the suspension? Seems a bit confusing

Reaction score
Its advertised as what its forsale for on the current market, rebuilt sachs, recaros, konis, all goodies.