Clio Trophy #59 for sale 42k 12 months MOT refurbished Sachs dampers

Reaction score
Hi Chaps,
My trophy number 59 Is up for sale to potentially fund and free up garage space for somethig new. Been a great car.
Just over 42k and tbh I've hardly used it as much as I should have. Been garaged and stored really.
12 months MOT will be on the car as due now
4 previous owners
4 new pilot sport tyres - like new still
bodywork has few small scrapes and scuffs for age but in pretty good condition.
Currenty on Cooksport springs all round - I have original eibachs still in,the loft
both Sachs on rear are fine. Also have one spare.
refurbished Sachs included (not used)! - currently on cup shocks
FSH - serviced last year at Renault
cambelt not due for another few years
all arches and underneath cleaned and protected. I'm OCD like that :)
had new track rod ends last year
KTEC exhaust fitted - nice sound but not loud
simota induction kit
Trendlines in great condition and have covers on them all the time.
£7500
happy to answer any questions. Not desperate to sell quickly.
f1104b00fc2ed13e4471fbdb86a3128f_zpsa6ca2ddd.gif

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks lovely. Right at home sat at the top of Honister Pass :-D

Reaction score
Thanks all. My GT Turbo is on eBay too if anyone is in the market for one!

Reaction score
Nice Trophy, but even with low miles feels pretty expensive compared to other top cars that have sold in past few months. Every success though with it, prices are increasing .

Reaction score
I feel it's the right price for a nice low mileage Trophy, considering the prices/mileage of the T's that have come up for sale recently!

Reaction score
129 (46k) sounded nice and was up for £6600 for a quick sale. It sold very quickly and in Edinburgh.

So don't see £7500 being wide of the mark with a no rush to sell, middle of the country for max viewing potential situation. If the cars as nice as he suggest and its an honest looking advert.

Plus 12 months MOT, 4 newish PS3, refurbed and unsued sachs and cup shocks, two sets of springs. spare rear shock. Theres a bit of added value going on there too.

Reaction score
Now Sold. Thanks all for above comments. Thought I'd priced it about right in current market. I'll let the new owner introduce themselves on here. Yep Hoolio, fancy the T2! See how we go. Very sad to see Trophy go tbh :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Now Sold. Thanks all for above comments. Thought I'd priced it about right in current market. I'll let the new owner introduce themselves on here. Yep Hoolio, fancy the T2! See how we go. Very sad to see Trophy go tbh :(

I wish I had jumped in on the T2 when I was offered one about 4 years ago, almost unaffordable now.

Great to see it move so quickly at that price, bodes well for the future. I wonder how much a similar 182 would fetch.

So who bought it then?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Think T2 has had an offer on it now so I'm trophy less and missed the boat lol. I'll be placing a wanted ad soon!
Be nice to let new owner say hi. Genuine nice guy and a pleasure to do business with.