djl

Reaction score
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1587057.htm

After several weeks of deliberation, I've decided it's time to sell #250 :(

If anyone on here is interested (or knows someone who might be), then I'm happy to answer any questions about the car. I know both previous owners are members on here too, so it's history is easy to trace.

David.

djl

Reaction score
Hmmm... I seem to have had plenty of people looking at this ad (other owners keeping an eye on values possibly?!), but not much real interest so far. Am I pricing too high at £7250??

I'm not desperate to sell but if there is anyone on here looking to buy, I'm willing to listen to sensible offers.

Reaction score
Have a look at trophy 196 in the for sale thread.

djl

Reaction score
I've seen the thread on #196 - sold in less than a day. Clearly a very good price, but I don't think it's that far away from what I'm asking (when you take the costs into account as hoolio pointed out).

Are you specifically holding out for one with very low mileage glenn?

Reaction score
I'd hold out for a bit if you arent in any big hurry, it's coming to that time of year when people fancy a change and the Clio is getting some press again at the moment with the 20 Year thing. 196 was very cheap in my opinion and hence why it sold so quickly, but that chap had his reasons to sell but that doesnt set that price as a benchmark.

Reaction score
djl said:
I've seen the thread on #196 - sold in less than a day. Clearly a very good price, but I don't think it's that far away from what I'm asking (when you take the costs into account as hoolio pointed out).

Are you specifically holding out for one with very low mileage glenn?

Hi im more bothered about condition tbh i think i might hold out until they have had there five year service as this will not get owners anymore for there car but is going to mean a huge saving for me and good luck with the sale

djl

Reaction score
Thanks glenn. Hope you find what you're looking for when you do decide to buy.

And thanks for the feedback wigstar. I think you're right - I just need to hold out for a bit. I'm not in a huge rush to sell, so won't be giving it away. But hopefully I will get more interest as you say with Clios getting some press at the moment.

TRL

Reaction score
Hi David - I can't believe you have put my old car up for sale the week after I have just bought
one....missed my old trophy so much I went and bought one off here. Stick with it - thats a good
car you have there.....its just a waiting game. I have seen lots come up for sale and they all go
eventually - dont go giving it away.......you will regret selling it though mate [-X

djl

Reaction score
Hi Tony. Yeah, really bad timing that #-o ! Could've made things easier for both of us if you had bought 250 back... Don't fancy having a pair of them on your drive do you?! I know I will miss it if/when I do sell - wouldn't be suprised if I end up doing the same as you and buying another one in a few years...