Reaction score
Doesn't it kind of undermine the credibility of a magazine called "Fast Car" if they feature a 1.2 Clio on the front twice?? This would make more sense on the cover of "Chavved Up But Actually Quite Slow Car"...

Reaction score
K-Tec Racing 'Big Brake kit'
- required to slow it down from hyperspace due to the 2000bhp 1.2 16v engine it's running... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
another "1 post wonder"
try CS mate they love that 5hit on there....

but just remembered you need to pay to sell cars on there (membership to CS)...oh well

Reaction score
My mother always told me that if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all... So here are my thoughts on this...

:roll:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
another "1 post wonder"
try CS mate they love that 5hit on there....

but just remembered you need to pay to sell cars on there (membership to CS)...oh well

Love it :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I really do think that sales of airfix glue to children should be banned. [-X

Reaction score
Unbelievable. . .

I saw this F**king piece of S**t drive past me only yesterday in a town near to me. I was in bits laughing when i saw it and embarrased that it had graced the same soil as my T.

When i saw this post i was like, Hmmmmmm. What are the chances?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
theo said:
My mother always told me that if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all... So here are my thoughts on this...

^^ What theo says. Or doesn't say. I concur. =D>

Reaction score
theo said:

My mother always says the same to.. so plus 1

Reaction score
I'd give you £5k with the women chucked in, though despite their slenderness I think their extra weight would make it drag on the ground. So in fact £5k for the women, keep the car.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
I'd give you £5k with the women chucked in, though despite their slenderness I think their extra weight would make it drag on the ground. So in fact £5k for the women, keep the car.

Are you joking? Have you seen the one on the right? She's like a cross breed with a Grand National winner. The one on the left is nice enough but still, £5k???

:D

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
Johnnytheboy said:

Are you joking? Have you seen the one on the right? She's like a cross breed with a Grand National winner. The one on the left is nice enough but still, £5k???

:D

Break them for parts.