Reaction score
yeah i think so i only removed it to fit the unbreakable clio cup racecar one looks a bit like the rubber one on a 197 cup

Reaction score
yes i will take some tomorrow for you think one of the guys on cliotrophy.ch has one also with some pics on there

Reaction score
Is this item still for sale??

As my 182 didn't come with one when i bought it.

Reaction score
i will find out for you if they are still available and how much as they have to come from renaultsport france from what i remember it was a lot cheaper than the std one

Reaction score
What's the unbreakable clio cup racecar one and how much? Any pics of one?

I'm also interested if these £60 ones are still available, a hare on the way to work has cracked mine!

Matt

Reaction score
1eight2 said:
What's the unbreakable clio cup racecar one and how much? Any pics of one?

I'm also interested if these £60 ones are still available, a hare on the way to work has cracked mine!

Matt

If you reread the thread, the £60 is a one off sale of a used splitter, and the 2nd pic is the plastic "unbreakable" motorsport splitter, and we are waiting for trophymassive to get price and availability.

pol

Reaction score
just hit some road kill today and cracked my bumper and splitter. :(
would be interested in the more flexible cup racer one. will keep an eye on this post for details on where to get them!

Reaction score
hi all the price on a new unbreakable splitter is 75 pounds including vat i have orderd one today should have it within the next couple of weeks if the french have it in stock if any one wants it pm me Thanks Richard

koi

Reaction score
is the original splitter still for sale? any damage?