Reaction score
Afternoon,

Nice weather in Scotland for a change, so thought I'd give the car a good clean. Special thanks to Matt, for supplies from i4detailing! ;)

ABCD0012.jpg
ABCD0014.jpg
ABCD0015.jpg
ABCD0016.jpg
ABCD0017.jpg

Reaction score
looking good mate.need to get 474 some of that snow foam

Reaction score
Nice one Sir Simon! Beautiful result.

What have you done with your front splitter? Was thinking of changing my damaged one, but actually looks ok without, providing you dont toch anything of course....

Reaction score
reboot said:
Nice one Sir Simon! Beautiful result.

What have you done with your front splitter? Was thinking of changing my damaged one, but actually looks ok without, providing you dont toch anything of course....

Someone said this to me the other day, I never got one? Was I ment too? :S

Reaction score
Well here's the link to Cue's carbon one.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220 ... C07110.jpg

Looks pretty cool imo and as the standard one is plastic, naff and more expensive than the carbon one and I broke mine first time i took the car out after getting it I shall have to get a carbon one soon.

By the way I reckon I damaged mine because you sit lower in the Trophy than in the 182 FF (mainly die to the recaros) and I misjudged the distance to the kerb when parking. Maybe something similar happened to yours and the previous owners just took off what was left.

Reaction score
reboot said:
Well here's the link to Cue's carbon one.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220 ... C07110.jpg

Looks pretty cool imo and as the standard one is plastic, naff and more expensive than the carbon one and I broke mine first time i took the car out after getting it I shall have to get a carbon one soon.

By the way I reckon I damaged mine because you sit lower in the Trophy than in the 182 FF (mainly die to the recaros) and I misjudged the distance to the kerb when parking. Maybe something similar happened to yours and the previous owners just took off what was left.

When I jump in my car, I feel I sit high. When I go and sit in my mums merc, it feels extremly low. Maybe there is just something that I've not pressed to lower the seat? I only just found out last week that my car has a on board computer..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
No, you're right. I just meant compared to the 182 FF I had before which had the standard RS seats where you do sit higher. Was always a Clio prob imo that seats are too high including the Trophy....

Reaction score
reboot said:
No, you're right. I just meant compared to the 182 FF I had before which had the standard RS seats where you do sit higher. Was always a Clio prob imo that seats are too high including the Trophy....

Totally agree, would be great if you could lower them!

Reaction score
Looking good - kinda wierd without the front splitter though :?

Mine got the full treatment this weekend too - and came up gleaming. Merguirs did the trick for me. Just hope the good weather continues for a bit!!