Cherished Plate: "T200 PHY"

Reaction score
matt44 said:
alrite mate,how much you looking for,for the number plate?

Was previously offered 300quid for it, but buyer changed their mind!! Willing to accept 250.

Reaction score
Yea, by the infamous Kam2Turbo from Birmingham. Got into a big slanging match on here a while ago if I remember correctly. He was proud of his street racing heritage which he promoted and claimed to be a car dealer. Had a Trophy, abused it, sold it on, came back to ownership, then apologied to people he upset on here I think. It was quite funny if I remember.

Buying the plate for £250 and trying to sell it for a grand, this seems to be his usual modus operandi.

Reaction score
Its just so stupid. no one will pay 1k for that reg. the people who will look at this reg will most proberly be members on here.

Couldnt believe it when i saw it up for sale. You dont sell a TROPHY private reg on ebay and not put it on here. This place would be the first place i would put it on then ebay ect.

Reaction score
Yeah i was looking at them not sure which is the best one to go for.

Reaction score
This plate came off my car! shame the owner took it off for the £250, not really worth a carrot - like said before you can get one for 250 of the dvla, few on there look ok