Reaction score
At least the alloys are lightweight on this flying machine!!! The quickshift gearbox and premium soundsystem are also good selling points. I think maybe they missed they point of the car :lol: Will somebody please save this Trophy?

Reaction score
If it was any cheaper, going by the ad, I'd swear the "seller" was from Nigeria!

Reaction score
Alexei said:
At least the alloys are lightweight on this flying machine!!! The quickshift gearbox and premium soundsystem are also good selling points. I think maybe they missed they point of the car :lol: Will somebody please save this Trophy?

I'm thinking this to myself quite a lot recently, it does amaze me how many trophy's are getting "moddified"

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OMG, why? Other than the snow plough fitted to one Trophy this is possibly the worst act of vandalism I've seen. Why stick those wheels on?

And I'm not sure if those are standard rear lights.... the indicator looks different i think, but having said that i rarely see the back of my car ;)

Reaction score
Well looked after then look at the state of the steering wheel i know they suffer with them but it quite low mileage!

Reaction score
azrael said:
Alexei said:
:lol: Will somebody please save this Trophy?

Hopefully I will !

Good luck. Its still really cheap for that mileage even when you factor in a set of Turinis. Have you had a look at the car?

Reaction score
With the way its described, the fact the wheels have been changed and the wear on the steering wheel, i would be very dubious of the mileage! Mine may have more miles on it, but the more like this i see, the more tempted i am to remove it from pistonheads. The for sale stickers are coming off for sure.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
D4VP-C(309) said:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/980786.htm

If anyone goes for these to fit on their T remember ours are not "normal" speedlines.