Changing headlights bulb

Reaction score
Anyone know what's the proper way to change the front headlight? The left hand side was a real pain to change, but now the right hand side has gone too and that's partially covered by the engine. There's no way my hands can fit in there to change anything.

Saw on another post that the bumper may need to be removed...??? Tell me it ain't so!

Thanks!

Reaction score
find someone with small bitch hands like me!! if you're near birmingham i'll do it for you

Reaction score
Fred said:
find someone with small bitch hands like me!! if you're near birmingham i'll do it for you

'Lady hands' would be very helpfull. But I have normal size hands and was a bulb changing first timer, who was sceptical about feasability (especially the left hand side ones). But it can be done with some patience, honestly. I had to resort to holding the bulb and the connector in one hand whilst connecting them to get it to go in. It wasn't easy, but the sense of satisfaction when it was done was well worth the effort and scraped/scratched fingers involved. :)

Should you be London way I can lend a hand.

Reaction score
ah thanks guys. ok good to know that it is possible. i'll try it with my big dufus hands first, then may need to grab some lady hands around...

thanks!

Reaction score
Just have savlon and plasters ready. You WILL cut your hands to bits. No need to take off the bumper, though.