carbon splitter + powerflex dogbone bushings fitted

Reaction score
Managed to get a quick hour down the workshop after work today so finally replaced my smashed up front splitter and upgraded the dogbone bushing! And yes, i know my front bumper really needs a clean and all those nasty bugs removing! Will be on it tomorrow!
IMG_20110923_183913.jpg
IMG_20110923_183906.jpg
IMG_20110923_183618.jpg

Reaction score
Am considering getting the powerflex bushes as well, what difference has it made? i have an RS2 fitted with uprated engine mounts. Do you think they would work well together without being too harsh? Oh and i have a carbon splitter as well,looks cool.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is that your workshop Badgerman?

Love the splitter 8)

Reaction score
PAGANI - I think it compliments the other engine mounts well so I'd give it a go its only like £30 and 20mins of work!!

Ben its a mate of mines, family run business they're all cracking mechanics and I get to use the workshop and their help which makes life along cheaper!!

Reaction score
Splitter looks good. Its on my list of to-do's as no trim restorer in the world will clean mine up. And I mean NONE!

I'll also be powerflexing everything next month to make everything crisper!

Reaction score
PAGANI said:
Am considering getting the powerflex bushes as well, what difference has it made? i have an RS2 fitted with uprated engine mounts. Do you think they would work well together without being too harsh? Oh and i have a carbon splitter as well,looks cool.

I have RS2 with uprated engine mounts and dogbone mount, its fine :D

Reaction score
Me too, and STM's - no probs at all, did a 1250 mile round trip last week like that and I can still hear things,... what?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
Me too, and STM's - no probs at all, did a 1250 mile round trip last week like that and I can still hear things,... what?

Who!

I have an RS2, Vibratechnic engine and gearbox mount, powerflex 'dog-bone' mount, solid top mounts, harnesses, a Yozzasport with de-cat and no back seats.

After 10 minutes it's fine, that's because i'm deaf and i've lost all sense of feeling.