Car Throttle - Fiesta ST200 v Trophy

Reaction score
Yeah looks good for 110k but as you say shame about the splitter.

I test drove the facelift Trophy 220 and considered buying the demo for £19k but for me a Trophy has to have Recaros as the interior had no real sense of occasion. The Akrapovic made a nice sound though!

Reaction score
It's a lovely example for 110k !

2 owners. Last owned it since 6 months old! ( I bought this August 16 ) Car is totally original. Original number plates, windscreen & splitter haha. Has had full suspension refresh & has Full Renault history also!

I have not got round to sorting a splitter out for it yet. Been far to busy with other projects.

The first thing I thought about was the splitter when they contacted me for the video. Two days later they were filming it [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Were you there during filming?

What route are you going when you replace the splitter? OEM, carbon or Fabia?

Reaction score
Yeah looks good for 110k but as you say shame about the splitter.

I test drove the facelift Trophy 220 and considered buying the demo for £19k but for me a Trophy has to have Recaros as the interior had no real sense of occasion. The Akrapovic made a nice sound though!

I've just realised this post is really random. :confused:

What I meant to say was, having tried today's Trophy it felt like something was missing. It didn't feel special enough, the lack of recaros dominating the interior, that visual impact. Everytime I drive my T it eggs me on to rev it out and push on but these new cars don't have the same drama/sense of occasion and this could be down to them being turbo charged. However they are still very capable cars like video says but at those prices new they aren't too far off used cars in the class above or even hyper hatch.

Reaction score
No, don't say that! I don't want to swap back to NA again after going boosted... :worried: Hahaha! :smile:

Your turbo'd Clio will be epic!

I like the 220 don't get me wrong, I really like the way the facelift looks but the ST is more accessible due to cheap lease and PCP offers plus there so many tuning options. Sadly they are everywhere!

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
KFC boxset for me please.....
Loving the melted steering wheel.....

Reaction score
Were you there during filming?

What route are you going when you replace the splitter? OEM, carbon or Fabia?

I arrived there 4 hours after they started.

The last few shots of the trophy and the fiesta driving with each other; I'm driving the trophy.

I would only get OEM or Carbon for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
@ 6mins 15sec - smile on his face screaming to red line made me chuckle. lol