Reaction score
Still waiting for a decent bit of weather so that I can actually look at it properly! It's so filthy at the moment that I can barely see it!

Going to take it to a local panelworks at the weekend that I have heard very good things about (they mainly deal with high end stuff Aston's, Porkers etc) so should be able to handle the ultimate hot hatch!

I've tried a gentle bit of T cut to no avail and have tried Meguiars scratch remover thingy, but it ain't budging. I'm really confused by it, as noticed by others, it doesn't look consistent with a bumper scrape and nothing is dented. It almost looks like rubber/tar or something.

It definitely doesn't want to come off though!

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Cue said:
looks like a strange one as it's not at a constant height so it would rule out bumper damage, looks like a kids pram or something.

I understand your frustration - if it were mine i'd swing for them if I saw it.

Feckers that drove into me are denying the accident occured now - how the feck would i get their insurance details if they didn't give them to me after the **** reversed into me???

I swear i'm going to buy a black dockers hat, big revolver and grow a handle bar tash and go on some vigilante mission!

Did nobody else get the little accident kit from reno that i received, quite usefull really as it has a camera and details of what information to gather after an accident, stuff that you don't always remember when suffering from shock.

what is the kit? Was it sent through the post?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Did nobody else get the little accident kit from reno that i received, quite usefull really as it has a camera and details of what information to gather after an accident, stuff that you don't always remember when suffering from shock.

My mate mentioned to me once that he got one with his 1.2 Clio, and 1.6... He asked me if I had one when I got my 1.2 from new in 2004, and I was never given one... I'm the 2nd owner of the Trophy and there wasn't one given to me with that. Seems quite hit and miss!

Never mind though we've pretty much all got phone cameras now, just make sure you take a picture of the damage to theirs showing number plate, same on yours, and both cars in the same shot... hard to get out of it then!