Reaction score
Renault also do a premium mat set for the Clio. They're black with a small Clio logo on the side. The logo is the same as on the cheaper grey set they do. I had the grey cheap ones thrown in with the car when I bought it but they needed to go.

The premium black ones are of a high quality and are quite nice and soft and being original Renault items they fit perfectly. The wear also seems good. The drivers side mat has a heelpad and velcro fixings so the mat stays where its supposed to. Part number 77 11 219 921. Sorry don't remember the price.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i got the cheap one's thrown in with the sale also, my only issue with Steve's mats is that if i bought them I'd never want to use them - i'd save them so they didn't wear or get dirty and that's just wrong..... so i'd hate myself..... bit extreme and not what would probably happen but if anyone got in with dirty shoes i'd do what happens on that toyota advertisment.

Reaction score
asim said:
and being original Renault items they fit perfectly. .

This is actually quite surprising :lol:

I like the idea of having your cars number on the mat, gives it that little personal touch. Its amazing how much of a difference just a set of good quality mats can make to the interior.

Reaction score
rube79 said:
may prove to be the best clio they'll ever build (contentious )

Not contentious. Unless they build a MK III 380 V6, with the Supercharged 3.5 V6 from the 350Z - S. It'll need near 400bhp to shift it's great, fat arse along the road at a decent lick.

G

I've got the grey Renault ones. I would have got the black ones had I known about them, though! :(

Reaction score
Not contentious. Unless they build a MK III 380 V6, with the Supercharged 3.5 V6 from the 350Z - S. It'll need near 400bhp to shift it's great, fat arse along the road at a decent lick.[/quote]

lol way of the world the arses keepa getting fatter........ just like my ex :p
Have always been impressed by the V6 clio's but watching you guy's Trophy's eating em alive on Track on here, it makes you realize how much above its weight the Trophy punches :D

Reaction score
:lol:

waiting for payday first. i hope you don't mind I nicked a copy of them to e-mail them :)