Car cover

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone got an outdoor car cover that fits the Trophy that they recommend, needs to be waterproof and give uv protection.

many thanks

Billy

Reaction score
Outdoor car coversrs arent the best as it doesnt let it breathe properly. I bought a cheap one but stopped using it after a week because condensation was apperaing inside and you can on all aluminium bits under the bonnet that its was starting to very slighty corrode, only needed to wipe it down though

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It really depends on your budget but to get a decent breathable cover (to counter condensation) you will need to fork out a fair amount.

I went for these;
Ren5GTDecals015-1.jpg

It's a sealed bag but you get big cans of dessicant to take all the moisture out of the air inside the bag.

These guys have got a whole range from £30 up; http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/car-covers.aspx

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Cue I have seen those ones on the cover your car website, does the monsoon cover work well, fit the trophy well, have a inner soft liner to prevent paintwork marking?

Many thank billy

Reaction score
I bought a cheap one just to shield the car from bird cack for weekends when i'm away, we all know how badly it affects the Trophy paintwork...

Reaction score
I have one that I no longer use since selling the T. It is similar to the monsoon that Cue has.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The monsoon one is good - it's not for the Trophy - i bought it for the M3 and did the job perfectly.... soft inner and several fixing points, plus it's a breathable so condensation doesnt build up under it.