Can Someone Reccommend A Drying Cloth/Towel

Reaction score
It was a lovely day today. So the car got a wash - but the new aqua dry is rubbish. I've always used Auto Glymm aqua dry but it seems to be made of a different material and they've put holes in it too. It's nowhere near as absorbent as it used to be requiring me to go over a panel 3 times and still leaving some moisture behind. :roll:

I've also tried Maguires drying cloth and a micro fibre waffle weave cloth but these aren't very good either. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Reaction score
Personally i get the excess water off then just use Autoglym Aqua Wax great product saves me having dry the car and plus it gives the a nice shine.

Reaction score
I have a brilliant towel! Got it free from ne detailing!

It's blue and dimpley!!

Anyway a towel is only as good as the wax IMO! I use a very good wax so drying is a piece of piss! Infact I can actually use water to dry my car!

Reaction score
I've tried megs water magnet and sonus der wunder and found that they're not soft enough - they harden as time goes on. Also, the megs becomes really inefficient after a while. However, I recently purchased two of these and they are mega soft!