Reaction score
At what miles does the "main" cambelt service usually flash up on a T? i don't mean what do you guys do it but if you were going by Renault reccomendations?

Reaction score
i recently had mine done at Northwest Performance in Northwich. i just wanted to say they did a brilliant job and were really nice people. i had all belts and tensioners changed for £410 inc vat. i went to pick the car up and there were 182's everywhere on a saturday morning. lovely garage, lovely service and i will be taking my car there again for any other work it may need.

Reaction score
Mikey G said:
i recently had mine done at Northwest Performance in Northwich. i just wanted to say they did a brilliant job and were really nice people. i had all belts and tensioners changed for £410 inc vat. i went to pick the car up and there were 182's everywhere on a saturday morning. lovely garage, lovely service and i will be taking my car there again for any other work it may need.

I totally agree. Well worth the trip up from Northampton. Its refreshing to meet such knowledgeable and helpful people.