Reaction score
Thanks to Matt and Steve the little pocket rocket is all caged up thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    789.5 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    739.3 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    822.9 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    692.4 KB · Views: 873
Reaction score
I'm still a track day virgin :oops: lol
So i ain't to sure yet

Reaction score
I've just noticed that you have attached the rear of harnesses to the isofix points. I've got mine fixed to the seat belt clip points. I might try that?

Just needs some spare carpet to finish it off.

Reaction score
Looks good... but I thought a roll cage was welded to the car? Or is it just not visible?

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Looks good... but I thought a roll cage was welded to the car? Or is it just not visible?

O.

These cages were originally manufactured by Caged for the Motorsport Vision 182's at Oulton Park. The design is very clever as it bolts into existing points and can be removed without trace.

Reaction score
Lovely looking cage, if you're not planning any trackdays, was it just for cosmetic reasons?

Matt- - i read somewhere that a Harness should always be tied as far back as possible, I have no idea why.

Reaction score
oliie said:

O.

Cages can be bolted or welded - welding being the better (and more disruptive) option. Plenty of competition cars have bolted in cages, although admittedly the higher level you look, the more likely to have a weld in cage you are...

Reaction score
Hiya Matt i put them to the isofix points because tthey tighten up the harness nicely and are more central to the seats.
The reason for cage is both cosmetic and functional it ain't in your face like a show cage and does a job aswell. Plus i can take it out and no one would know any different.

Ben

Reaction score
Looks good (tupw)

Wheres the cage from if you dont mind me asking :?:

Like the fact you can unbolt it with out trace :)