Reaction score
Folks No 452 has now been moved on to another careful owner. I shall miss her she was one great car! been a pleasure meeting some of you guys and you have all been most helpful in answering my many queries.

You wont get rid of me that easily.....i will still visit the site occasionally as i am now in ownership of my girfriends black gold cupped 182FF. Its in need to some TLC so respray in parts and a full checking over my Mark Fish will help.....then on to some improvements.......speedlines, fully adjustable suspension and solid top mounts on the cards! I will keep you all posted!

Reaction score
Well done on the sale, mine got picked up last Thursday.

What made you sell out of interest? Seems strange to sell for a similar model, still with an enthusiasm to modify!

Reaction score
Cheers Matt

We had his and her clio sports. I had no intention of selling the trophy but things change and I sold mine to pay for wedding as mine was worth a fair bit more, but we can still keep hold of hers. So im modding the one we have left...although i am not allowed to put an aftermarket zaust on this one! :( makes up for losing the trophy i guess)

Reaction score
has a couple of complete time wasters, but the first genuine viewer bought it. It was approximately a month then i had to sort out a few paperwork issues that took up the best part of another month thnaks to the DVLA!