Reaction score
Hello everyone
Im posting here on behalf of my brother who is currently searching for a Trophy.
I owned a 172 cup a few years ago and used to spend a bit of time on cliosprt.net.
Basically im just after any information that would be of use when buyindg the trophy i.e what to look out for and any common problems etc.
I've done a quick search but didn't really find much !!.
Is there some sort of buyers guide on here ?.
Hope you can help and thanks in advance
Tony.

Reaction score
Try Steve at allvehicles.co.uk, you will find a few of us on here have bought from him, top class service and top class Trophys. Check the cars for sale section.

As for what to look out for, as long as the car has a FSH it should be fine, you will find all Trophys have been very well looked after.
Good luck.
Scott

Reaction score
defo recomend steve at all vehicles bought mine through him, top bloke and top cars! :D

Reaction score
gareth said:
defo recomend steve at all vehicles bought mine through him, top bloke and top cars! :D
Thanks so far but was mainly looking for information on what to look for / check on the actuall car rather than where to buy it from
Again thanks for the replys !!!.

Reaction score
ukcat Tony, check the threads that Cue pointed out. You'll find all you need there. Honestly there's not much to look for. these cars are looked after beautifully and could hardly be called old yet!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Something that may be of use, If there is a breather pipe sticking up, near the air filter box, then the car has had a brand new gearbox. Found this out yesterday. For some reason on the latest version they have extended the breather, but the service guys at my dealership didn't know why.

Reaction score
as has been said, there won't be many major problems found in trophy's as they aren't even 3 years old yet.

just look out for whether they still have PE2's, how much tread, condition of tread, bodywork etc....if all this looks fine it will be just as good as the next.